The BA in International Hotel Management builds professional credentials and advances careers in the hospitality industry. Designed with ongoing input from hospitality leaders, this dynamic program aims to develop a broad range of leadership, analytical and interpersonal skills and provide a firm grounding in hospitality management while opening up a variety of potential careers including:
- Hotel and resort - hotel, resorts, clubs, food and beverage, operations and facilities management.
- Consulting - information technology, real estate development, consulting.
- Tourism management - travel and tourism, transportation, culture and heritage, sports and recreation.
- Event management - meeting/event planning, spa, fitness and health, sports events, event and venue management, special events.
- Recreation and entertainment - casinos, museums, resorts, private homes/boats.
- Other sectors and services - sales and marketing, human resources, education, finance, marketing.