The BA in Global Tourism Management focuses on tourism opportunities, trends and issues to ensure you have the tools and knowledge to advance your career in the tourism and hospitality industry within Canada or Worldwide. Improve your career prospects while learning to use social entrepreneurship, leadership, and management skills to contribute to community and business development while opening up a variety of potential careers including:
- Hotel and resort - hotel, resorts, clubs, food and beverage, operations and facilities management.
- Consulting - information technology, real estate development, consulting.
- Tourism management - travel and tourism, transportation, culture and heritage, sports and recreation.
- Event management - meeting/event planning, spa, fitness and health, sports events, event and venue management, special events.
- Recreation and entertainment - casinos, museums, resorts, private homes/boats.
- Other sectors and services - sales and marketing, human resources, education, finance, marketing.