Undergraduate Degree - 4 years (for international students)
Completion of a high school diploma with a minimum ‘B’ (3.00/4.33) average in 4 relevant academic grade 12 courses including math 12 or equivalent from a recognized institution
ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY
If English is not your primary language, please review our English Language Requirements
Undergraduate Degree Completion - 3rd and 4th years
- Recognized college/university level financial accounting course with a "C" (2.00/4.33).
- Completion of a diploma or 60 credits from a recognized post-secondary institution, in areas such as hospitality, tourism, or business administration, with a minimum of 24 second year credits and a minimum “B” (3.00/4.33) GPA.
- At least 400 hours of tourism/hospitality related work experience.
Block Transfer Agreements: Tourism & Hospitality
- To be considered for Flexible Admission, applicants would normally require at least 5 years of mid/upper level work experience in the hotel industry.
English Language Proficiency
- If English is not your primary language, please review our English Language Requirements.
Solid academic writing skills are required for success in this program; therefore an English composition course focused on academic writing and critical thinking is strongly recommended. American Psychological Association (APA) citation is used in this program. A basic knowledge of accounting fundamentals is also strongly recommended.
Courses available from Continuing Studies at Royal Roads University that meet these recommendations are: