For media inquiries, please contact, Doug Ozeroff.
- Phone: 250.391.2526
- Mobile: 250.812.5065
Alumni news roundup – Aug. 2018
August 30, 2018
Tags: alumni news
Royal Roads grads launch ventures, take on big roles and innovate.
- Bachelor of Commerce grad Kate Flemming (2018) launched a new venture with Karebags, an environmentally friendly solution to Victoria’s plastic bag ban.
- Master of Arts in Leadership grad Kojo Damptey (2017) is launching a record label, curating a music festival and cutting a new album.
- Bachelor of Commerce grad Devin Sorenson (2008) is keeping his Tofino Towel co. competitive and sustainable through local collaboration.
- The Baltimore Orioles have hired Master of Business Administration grad John Vidalin (2008) as CEO.
- More in sporting news, Bachelor of Commerce grad Nathan MacDonald (2007) was named the director of business operations for the WHL’s Swift Current Broncos.
- Bachelor of Commerce grad, James Hyland (2001), was appointed to the Board of Directors of the mineral properties company New Point Exploration.
- Master of Business Administration grad Dr. Debra Wilson (2001) was promoted to chief human resources officer of Aurora Cannabis.