Webinar - Research in the School of Leadership Studies
At Royal Roads University, we know that everyone has something to share and there's huge value in open discussions. On November 21, we’d like to give you the opportunity to see our difference and research in action.
Join Drs. Kathy Bishop and Catherine Etmanski from the School of Leadership Studies for a discussion on the challenges facing today’s leaders as they innovate organizational systems and tap into creative potential, including:
- How to build trust, engage multiple audiences and discover new ways of seeing, being, doing, and knowing.
- How leaders can create shared purpose and achieve collective goals in an organization by helping team members realize and harness their unique talents.
- How theory and practice can advance an understanding of creativity in business.
- How to promote a workplace culture that encourages and rewards creativity, especially in productivity-obsessed environments.
- How to evolve your business by replacing outdated processes and embracing change that supports creativity and innovation.
Drs. Kathy Bishop and Catherine Etmanski are extensively experienced in implementing the above, and have supervised many student projects and theses on the topic.
We encourage you to register even if you are unable to attend. The session is being recorded and a link to the recording will be sent to everyone who registers.