Westshore Sunrise Rotary Club Bursary
The Westshore Sunrise Rotary Club Bursary has been established to assist Royal Roads students enrolled in a leadership program experiencing reasonable financial need. Preference will be given to students who live locally in the West Shore area. The West Shore includes Langford, Colwood, Metchosin, Highlands, and View Royal.
In 2002, the Westshore Sunrise Rotary Club (formerly the Colwood Rotary Club) made a contribution of $3,000 towards establishing the Westshore Sunrise Rotary Club Bursary (formerly the Cowood Rotary Club Bursary). These funds were raised at a "Parry Hotter" night hosted by the club, held March 9, 2002 at the university's Hatley Castle.
Bob Beckett, President of the Executive Committee for Westshore Sunrise Rotary is a graduate of the Master of Leadership and Training Program (MALT) at Royal Roads University.
- demonstrated reasonable financial need
- registered in a Leadership program at Royal Roads
- preference given to residents of the West Shore
How to Apply
- this In-Course Award is open to students who are (or will be) active in their program on the deadline date
- pending the availability of funding, the competition will run annually from June 1st to August 1st (closes 11:59pm PST)
- applications are submitted online through MyAdmin. A full list of awards in competition will be viewable upon login
- address eligibility criteria for all awards in that competition in one one-page essay with your name in top margin