TEC Canada Members Entrance Bursary
With a common vision for lifelong learning and personal transformation, Royal Roads University and TEC Canada are aligned in their approach to business leadership and focus on high performance. Both aim to build results-driven leaders by providing the relevant and timely learning, tools and techniques required to be effective in today’s competitive business landscape.
TEC Canada members in good standing may apply for this tuition credit bursary upon enrollment in certain RRU program for intakes starting between March 31, 2017 and March 31, 2022. TEC Canada members enrolled in an RRU MBA program will receive $2,500; or $1,000 for enrollment in a Graduate Certificate offered through RRU’s Professional and Continuing Studies department.
- demonstrates reasonable financial need
- an accepted admissions offer to RRU’s MBA program or a Professional and Continuing Studies Graduate Certificate listed below
- the program must begin between March 31, 2017 and March 31, 2022
- a TEC Canada membership in good standing
How to Apply
- Complete the TEC Canada Members Entrance Bursary application (docx)
- Submit by email to RRU's Financial Aid and Awards office before the program begins
Applications will be accepted throughout the year and will be evaluated on a rolling basis. If approved, the bursary will be credited to the first tuition installment (note: it cannot be credited towards the application fee or the tuition deposit).
- Master of Business Administration in Executive Management
- Graduate Certificate in Change Management
- Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching
- Graduate Certificate in Advanced Coaching Practices
- Graduate Certificate in Organization Design and Development
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Strategic Human Resources Management
- Graduate Certificate in Workplace Innovation
- Graduate Certificate in Corporate Social Innovation