Royal Roads University Staff Supported Bursary
As a result of donations made by the staff at Royal Roads, and their commitment to excellence in education, this bursary has been made available. The Royal Roads University Staff Supported Bursary will support full-time students who demonstrate financial need, despite making every attempt to reduce expenses, and demonstrate a high level of community involvement and service.
Bursaries will be made available at a value substantial enough to cover a significant portion of the recipient's tuition. Additional bursaries may only be awarded if funding is available to prrovide more than one bursary at a minimum of $5,000.
- Demonstrates reasonable financial need
- Enrolled full time
- Describes what choices are being made to reduce education and/or living costs (e.g. taking a blended delivery format of the program that might support the ability to work, plans to conduct research on local issues to save travel expenses, opts out of programs with an international component, etc.)
- Demonstrates in writing how their attending Royal Roads will positively contribute to their community or workplace and inspire others
How to Apply
- this In-Course Award is open to students who are (or will be) active in their program on the deadline date
- pending the availability of funding, the competition will run annually from March 1st to May 1st (closes 11:59pm PST)
- applications are submitted online through MyAdmin. A full list of awards in competition will be viewable upon login
- address eligibility criteria for all awards in that competition in one one-page essay with your name in top margin