Project Management Institute Vancouver Island Award
The Project Management Institute - Vancouver Island Award was established by the Project Management Institute, Vancouver Island Chapter, to assist students enrolled in Project Management programs at Royal Roads. PMI-VI is dedicated to the advancement of project management in the workplace and community and is focused on the needs of project management professionals on Vancouver Island.
Applicants must demonstrate knowledge or experience in project management or a desire to enter the field. The award recipeint will also be offered a one-year PMI-VI chapter membership, and is invited to be recognized as an award recipient on the PMI-VI chapter website.
- enrolled in a Project Management Certificate program at Royal Roads
- demonstrated knowledge or experience in project management
- preference given to applicants demonstrating financial need
- preference given to students living on Vancouver Island
How to Apply
- this In-Course Award is open to students who are (or will be) active in their program on the deadline date
- pending the availability of funding, the competition will run annually from December1st to February1st (closes 11:59pm PST)
- applications are submitted online through MyAdmin. A full list of awards in competition will be viewable upon login
- address eligibility criteria for all awards in that competition in one one-page essay with your name in top margin