President's Indigenous Support Bursary
The President's Indigenous Support Bursary was initiated by RRU Core Faculty member Dr. Richard Kool as a support mechanism to improve access to education for Indigenous students. The purpose of this bursary is to recognize the importance of assisting Indigenous student with facilitating their continued learning leading to post-secondary degrees when they are faced with exceptional financial difficulties.
- all Indigenous students registered in an academic program at RRU
- demonstrated financial need
How to Apply
- Complete the Emergency Funding and RE Fox Loan Application found here
- Submit the application according to the instructions on the form.
- Applications will be accepted and assessed on an as-needed basis; a process that may take up to two weeks.