Grant Thornton LLP Award
Grant Thornton has made a generous contribution and commitment to RRU to create two awards for students with exceptional organizational skills and commitment. These awards are available to recognize RRU BCom students participating in the organization of any business competitions held at Royal Roads University where our BCom students compete with other business schools (i.e. Case Competitions, Investment Competitions, etc.). The spirit of this award is to recognize the “unsung champions” for their extraordinary contributions behind the scenes determined through peer nomination.
- Bachelor of Commerce student
- eligible to graduate this calendar year
- nominated by one or more peers
How to Nominate a Peer
- each BCom student is able to nominate one student for this award
- complete the Award Nomination Form and submit to Financial Aid & Awards by September 1st
- nominations will be collected throughout the year
The Awards Committee will consider the number of nominations per candidate as well as the quality of the nomination.