Where do I get my U-Pass?

If you have been assessed the U-Pass Fee, your student ID card will function as your U-Pass. Student cards will have magnetic strips that will be encoded when students pick them up from University Reception and will function immediately on public transit. Your U-Pass is not transferable to another person. Transit drivers may confiscate a U-Pass if it appears to be misused.