What happens if I lose my card or it is stolen?

If your student ID card/U-Pass is lost or stolen, it can be replaced at University Reception. When you request a replacement card (reminder: there is a $20+ tax replacement fee), all privileges from your old card will be automatically cancelled. The cancelled encode data will be stored at BC Transit, rendering the old card invalid and it will be confiscated by the driver if someone attempts to use it.