Main Menu

Ombuds Services

Royal Roads University does not have a formal ombudsperson for students. However, if you have a concern that you feel has not been addressed after attempting resolution yourself, or about which you are uncomfortable approaching those directly involved, please contact the Manager, Student Engagement.

The Manager, Student Engagement can help students understand University administrative channels, processes and procedures. In addition, the coordinator is charged with the responsibility to investigate student issues and make recommendations to support student success and satisfaction at RRU.


For additional information you can reach Dranna Andrews-Brown, Manager, Student Engagement at 1-800-788-8028 (toll free) or (250) 391-2600 ext. 4760, or by email.