New Writing Centre services and resources
The Writing Centre has some exciting new services and resources for RRU students; please see below for brief descriptions and visit the linked pages for more information.
- Book an appointment with the Writing Centre, Accessibility Services, Counselling Services, Financial Aid and Awards, and/or Student Engagement.
- See “How can I book an appointment to meet with someone in the Writing Centre?” for detailed instructions.
- Meet with us (in person, synchronously online, or by phone) to discuss one or two questions regarding a work in progress. We won’t proofread or edit unmarked work, but we’ll be happy to answer questions and provide information to help you make decisions about your work.
- If you’re unable to book an appointment, please take advantage of daily drop-in hours (in person, synchronously online, or by phone). Visit Drop-in meetings to see when we’re available.
For more information about these options and other Writing Centre services, including booking and cancellation policies, please visit Writing Centre Services.
- Learn how you can manage anxiety about academic writing with information and resources from Counselling Services and the Writing Centre.
- Try two exercises that will give you more insight into your strengths and challenges as a writer.
If you have any questions regarding these services and resources, please contact the Writing Centre so that we may assist you!