Campus Ambassador Program - 2016
I am very pleased to share with you that an exciting new volunteer opportunity – Campus Ambassadors – is available for RRU students who will be continuing their studies in September! Campus Ambassadors will share their knowledge, experience, and enthusiasm with new RRU students by supporting a range of orientation and welcome activities hosted by Student Services and International Study Centre
Why should I volunteer as a Campus Ambassador?
In addition to the enjoyment of welcoming new students, giving back to the RRU community, and adding a great line to your resume, all Campus Ambassadors will receive the following:
- Campus Ambassador training, which will include leadership and team building training in addition to role specific information
- A Campus Ambassador T-Shirt
- A Campus Ambassador ID
- An invitation to the exclusive Campus Ambassador Volunteer Appreciation Party!
- A Certificate for volunteer service, upon completion of responsibilities
Are there any specific requirements? All Campus Ambassadors are required to:
- Attend a one-day, mandatory training on Saturday, September 10, 2016 from 9:00am to 4:30pm
- Assist with minimum 2 Campus Tours
- Assist with a minimum of three (3) activities
- Let’s Connect. (New Program)
- Mandatory to volunteer:
- September Orientation 2016
- Campus Connect on October 5, 2016 from 1pm to 3pm
- International Education Week
Please find the attached online application form. Volunteer applications are due Monday, August 15 at 4:30pm. Applications can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at Student Services, Grant 117
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Student Services | Royal Roads University
T 250.391.2511 | F 250.391.2670
2005 Sooke Road, Victoria, BC Canada V9B 5Y2 | royalroads.ca