CONFIRMATION OF ENROLMENT LETTERS
The Registrar's Office provides official transcripts and confirmation of enrolment letters. As an international student, there are many reasons why you may need a confirmation of enrolment letter (sometimes called a letter of enrolment or letter of support) including:
- Study Permit Extension
- Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) or Electronic Travel Authorizations (eTAs)
- Work Permit or Social Insurance Number
- For Banking purpose (includes money transfer)
- Applying for a visa to enter another country
- Renewing your passport
- Returning to Canada from a visit abroad
- Military service exemption in your home country
- Applying for Post Graduate Work Permit
- Convocation Invitation Letter
Please view the Registrar's Office information and forms for confirmation of enrolment letters.
LETTER OF SUPPORT FOR CO-OP/INTERNSHIP APPLICATION
Some Royal Roads programs include work experience as part of the curriculum. The co-op/internship letter, which is required for the co-op/internship work permit application, is coordinated through the office of Student Engagement. Any questions about this letter can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request an internship/co-op letter for your work permit application, please complete and submit the online application form. Requests will be processed within five business days.
REQUEST AN OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT
You can request an official transcript through MyAdmin.
Royal Roads is not responsible for documents that are lost or delayed in the mail. Requests will not be processed for students who have an outstanding account balance. Documents will be released to a third party only with written authorization from the student. Photo ID is required when picking up your letter.
Do you have a question?