Royal Roads University provides both online and face-to-face English Language Support and international student services.
Services are coordinated by the English Language Support Liaison.
Orientation and Welcome Sessions
- Held within your first two weeks on campus
- An introduction to the University campus and services
- An orientation to the learning environment and academic expectations of RRU
- Academic Learning Strategies Workshop
- Individual Tutoring
- Editing Assistance (please note University guidelines with respect to editing services)
- Resources on academic reading, writing, vocabulary, critical thinking, and more
Ongoing opportunities for support:
- Involvement in campus student activities
- Resource referral and support
- Intercultural communication workshops
Please contact us for more information about orientation schedules or on-going workshops, meeting or events.