If you are wondering what to do with your career, how to excel in an interview or you are looking for resume development advice, the Career Services office supports students with non-academic, career-related questions.
Contact us to schedule an appointment with a Career Services Advisor.
- CareerRoadsis RRU’s online employer database and job board. All students are encouraged to develop their profile and begin searching future employers, volunteer opportunities and job postings.
- RRU Student Business Card Template (PDF) provides students with professional business cards that can be easily printed on a personal printer or professionally printed at any office supply store.
- Personal Assets Inventory is a self-reflective workbook that explores personal skills, experiences and preferences. The outcomes provide users with a starting point in their career planning and provide a platform to better understand personal skills and work place preferences.
- The annual Career Development Conference is hosted every February, and welcomes students to learn from employers at the many panels, sessions and key note speaker sessions.
- Applying to the BC Public Service? You might want to check out this Youtube specific for RRU students and alumni: Applying to BC Public Service