We offer ongoing support, to help you advance in the workplace.
Career Enhancement Services assists students and alumni with any career-related questions. We can support your career decisions by helping you to see who you are and realize your potential.
Career Enhancement Services include:
- Job Postings on CareerRoads (employment, internships, projects, volunteer work. New to CareerRoads? Here are the instructions on how to get started.
- Career decision-making
- Work search planning
- Work Search tools
- Resume and cover letter support
- Networking strategies
- RRU Student business card template - This template is provided as a PDF for you to create and print business cards for networking purposes. Download template (PDF)
- Interview skills
- Strategic Volunteering tips
- Annual Career Development Day
RRU also offers a work integrated learning team available to assist students who are preparing for internships and practicums as part of their academic programs.
Current students or alumni looking for work search or general career support can contact Career Enhancement Services. If you're on campus, you can find us in Trailer #11 (between Nixon and Grant buildings).
Alternatively you can call 250.391.2600, ext. 2641or Toll-free: 1.800.788.8028.