Expand your network
Royal Roads University embraces its alumni as important members of the university community and vital partners in its future. One of the Royal Roads six strategic goals is to be “a university with strong partnerships, responsive to our alumni and the communities we serve.”
Our alumni include those who have received a degree, diploma, or certificate from Royal Roads University, our honourary degree recipients, and the graduates of one of the military colleges that preceded the university.
We currently have three alumni branches, based in Vancouver and Calgary. The vision for each branch is to be a respected, representative and responsive organization furthering the interests of alumni, Royal Roads University and the public good. Each branch honours the following values:
- Service - support alumni and communities in meeting their goals
- Sustainability - consciously make choices that foster a healthy social, economic and environmental future
- Integrity - act with openness, honesty and respect in all that we do
- Excellence - strive for the highest standards in all we do
- Alumni satisfaction - aim to understand and fulfill alumni expectations for personal and professional development, engagement and success
The Community Relations and Advancement department of the university is the key point of contact for alumni looking to reconnect with Royal Roads University and share their stories and life experiences. If you would like information about how to start an alumni branch in your area or would like our help to connect you with fellow alumni, please email us at Alumni Relations, or call 250.391.2507.