St. Soldier Group of Institutions
This memorandum of understanding constitutes an agreement between Royal Roads University (RRU) and St. Soldier Group of Institutions. The participating units at the respective institutions are the Faculty of Management at RRU and the following divisions at St. Soldier Group of Institutions: Management and Technology; and Hotel Management and Catering Technology.
OBJECTIVE OF THE AGREEMENT
RRU agrees to facilitate the block transfer of students from St. Soldier Group of Institutions with appropriate prerequisite qualifications into the third year of any of the following degree programs at RRU:
- Bachelor of Arts in Global Tourism Management (BAGTM),
- Bachelor of Arts in International Hotel Management (BAIHM),
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Business and Sustainability (BBA).
By this agreement, applicants from St. Soldier Group of Institutions who meet the requirements outlined below will be eligible for admission to RRU with full block transfer, provided all other entrance criteria are met (per the program admission requirements on the RRU website) and space remains available in the applicable program. Entrance to all programs at RRU is on a competitive basis.
Successful completion, with a minimum “B” (3.00/4.33) GPA, of the:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) years 1 and 2; or
- Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT) years 1 and 2
If you have any questions about this agreement, please contact our enrolment team at 1.250.391.2514 or at email@example.com.