Lethbridge College, BCom
This memorandum of understanding constitutes an agreement between Royal Roads University (RRU) and Lethbridge College. The participating units at the respective institutions are the School of Business at RRU and the School of Business and the School of Media and Design at Lethbridge College.
Objective of the Agreement
RRU agrees to facilitate the block transfer of students from Lethbridge College with appropriate prerequisite qualifications into the third year of the Bachelor of Commerce in Entrepreneurial Management at RRU. By this agreement, applicants from Lethbridge College who meet the requirements outlined below will be eligible for admission to RRU with full block transfer, provided all other entrance criteria are met (per the program admission requirements on the RRU website) and space remains available in the Bachelor of Commerce in Entrepreneurial Management program. Entrance to all programs at RRU is on a competitive basis.
Successful completion with a minimum “B” (3.00/4.33) Program GPA, of the:
• Business Administration Diploma – General Business Major
• Business Administration Diploma – Accounting Major
• Business Administration Diploma – Management Major
• Business Administration Diploma – Marketing Major
• Civil Engineering Technology Diploma
• Engineering Design & Drafting Technology Diploma
• Geomatics Engineering Technology Diploma
Successful completion with a minimum “B” (3.00/4.33) Program GPA and an additional 3 credit university level accounting or business math course or approved alternative, of the:
• Interior Design Technology Diploma
• Fashion Design and Sustainable Production Diploma
If you have any questions about this agreement, please contact our enrolment team at 1.877.778.6227 or at email@example.com