Grande Prairie Regional College, BCom
This memorandum of understanding constitutes an agreement between Royal Roads University (RRU) and Grande Prairie Regional College (GPRC). The participating units at the respective institutions are the School of Business at RRU and the School of Business at GPRC.
Objective of the Agreement
RRU agrees to facilitate the block transfer of students from GPRC with appropriate prerequisite qualifications into the third year of the Bachelor of Commerce in Entrepreneurial Management at RRU. By this agreement, applicants from GPRC who meet the requirements outlined below will be eligible for admission to RRU with full block transfer, provided all other entrance criteria are met (per the program admission requirements on the RRU website) and space remains available in the Bachelor of Commerce in Entrepreneurial Management program. Entrance to all programs at RRU is on a competitive basis.
Successful completion with a minimum “B” (3.00/4.33) GPA, of the:
- Aboriginal Administration Diploma
- Business Administration Diploma
- Business Administration Diploma – Accounting Major
- Business Administration Diploma – Accounting and Investment Management Major
- Business Administration Diploma – Financial Services Major
- Business Administration Diploma – Marketing Major
- Business Administration Diploma – Management Major
If you have any questions about this agreement, please contact our enrolment team at 1.877.778.6227 or at firstname.lastname@example.org