GPRC - Environment & Sustainability Undergrad
Objective of the Agreement:
RRU agrees to facilitate the 2+2 transfer (two years at GPRC and two years at RRU) of students from GPRC with appropriate prerequisite qualifications into the RRU programs within the School of Environment and Sustainability noted below. By this agreement, applicants from GPRC who meet the requirements outlined below will be eligible for admissions to RRU with full block transfer, provided all other entrance criteria are met (per the program admission requirements on the RRU website) and space remains available in the program. Entrance to all programs at RRU is on a competitive basis.
Successful Completion of GPRC's:
- Two year Bachelor of Science University Transfer Program will allow students to transfer into RRU's:
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science or the Bachelor of Science in Environmental Management
- students must complete two courses in university level math (including one course in calculus or linear algebra), two courses of university level biology, and two courses of university level chemistry as part of their program
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Arts in Environmental Practice
- Approved for full block transfer
If you have any questions about this agreement, please contact our enrolment team toll-free at 1.877.778.6227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.