Conestoga College, BCom
This memorandum of understanding constitutes an agreement between Royal Roads University (RRU) and Conestoga College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning (Conestoga College). The participating units at the respective institutions are the School of Business at RRU and the School of Business & Hospitality at Conestoga College.
Objective of the Agreement
RRU agrees to facilitate the block transfer of students from Conestoga College with appropriate prerequisite qualifications into the third year of the Bachelor of Commerce in Entrepreneurial Management at RRU. By this agreement, applicants from Conestoga College who meet the requirements outlined below will be eligible for admission to RRU with full block transfer, provided all other entrance criteria are met (per the program admission requirements on the RRU website) and space remains available in the Bachelor of Commerce in Entrepreneurial Management program. Entrance to all programs at RRU is on a competitive basis.
Successful completion with a minimum “B” (3.00/4.33) GPA, of the:
• Business Diploma
• Business – Marketing Diploma
• Business – Purchasing Diploma
• Business Administration– Accounting Advanced Diploma
• Business Administration– Financial Planning Advanced Diploma
• Business Administration– Management Advanced Diploma
• Business Administration– Marketing Advanced Diploma
• Business Administration– Supply Chain and Operations Management Advanced Diploma
If you have any questions about this agreement, please contact our enrolment team at 1.877.778.6227 or at email@example.com