Quarterdeck Reception Package
- Exclusive use of the Quarterdeck Ballroom from 6pm – midnight, Saturdays and Sundays
- Site inspection and meeting with event staff
- Venue set up for up to 220 guests
- In-house audio visual equipment supplied for ballroom
- Coordination of catering logistics with our exclusive food and beverage provider, Truffles Catering
- Access to the surrounding gardens and Neptune Stairs for wedding photography during rental period
- ‘Day of’ onsite event staff to support venue logistics
Venue Deposit Schedule
- Non-refundable deposit representing 50% of the facility rental is due upon signing the License Agreement
- Remaining 50% of the facility rental plus tax is due 30 days prior to your event
Clients are required to purchase liability insurance from insurers licensed in British Columbia with a limit of not less than $2,000,000 that names Royal Roads University indemnified.
Heritage Stewardship Responsibility
Hatley Park was designated a national historic site in 1995. It is a 565 acre property with 22 heritage buildings; one of which is Hatley Castle. As stewards of Hatley Park National Historic Site, we are responsible to preserve and protect the buildings, grounds, and gardens for the benefit of our future generations. As such, heritage restoration work is required each year. We will be sure to advise our clients if any activities will be in progress during their event date.
- Shoulder Season: October – May
- Peak Season: June - September