You won’t get lost, but you’d enjoy it if you did
The Royal Roads University campus is massive – over 228 hectares – and filled with hiking trails, walking paths, a lagoon, and more. At the heart of it all is Hatley castle, a stately manor built for the Dunsmuir family in 1910.
Practice wayfinding anywhere on the campus and you are bound to discover the beauty of nature while you walk to class or your workout. Whether you’re looking to stretch your legs or your mind, you can find it at RRU.
How do you get here?
Start from wherever you are in the world, and make your way to Victoria, BC, Canada. Once you’ve arrived in Victoria, you're about a 25 minute drive to campus:
- Travel north on Trans-Canada Highway/BC-1
- Take exit 10 toward View Royal/Colwood
- Continue on Old Island Highway S
- Old Island Highway will become Sooke Rd, continue south
- Turn left on University Drive (2005 Sooke Road)
Follow the links below for maps and directions to the Royal Roads University campus, from:
- Vancouver, BC (Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal to Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal)
- Victoria BC (downtown)
- Victoria International Airport (YYJ)
- Northern Vancouver Island or Nanaimo Ferry Terminal (Departure Bay)
- Washington State