In the event of a significant snowfall or other inclement weather or dangerous situations that make it unsafe to travel on or to the campus for any reason part of or all of campus operations may be temporarily closed.
In the event of a partial or full campus closure, the Communications team will inform the campus community by:
- Sending an email to all staff, associate faculty and on-campus students
- Updating the Royal Roads website and Crossroads
- Posting a message to Royal Roads social media channels including Facebook and Twitter
- Updating the digital reader board on campus
- Updating the phone message on the main phone line
- Informing local radio stations of the closure